Quality Policy Statement
As part of our continuing commitment to Quality improvement, control & performance, I&C Instrumentation & Electrical places special emphasis on the welfare and safety of our employees and understanding client requirements and environmental issues in order to conform to and exceed their expectations. Continual improvement of the Integrated Management System is paramount to our continued success in the industry.
I&C Instrumentation & Electrical places major importance on the Company’s competitiveness based on consistent quality of product and service that has traditionally led to repeat business resulting from customer satisfaction.
Consequent objectives of the management and personnel of I&C Instrumentation & Electrical are to:
· Implement and maintain an accredited Integrated Management System;
· Provide objective evidence that the planned Integrated Management System is
implemented and maintained in accordance with management policies;
· Deliver projects on time, safely, within specification and budget;
· Comply with all applicable laws, regulations, statutory obligations and relevant voluntary
codes of practice.
The Integrated Management System outlined in this Manual is designed to satisfy the requirements of AS/NZS ISO 9001:2008 and has the full support of management and personnel of I&C Instrumentation & Electrical and its successful implementation and maintenance is a commitment by them.
Proper adherence to all quality related activities and active participation in all integrated related activities are a requirement of all personnel in the Company.
COMPANY ACCREDITATIONS AND LICENCES
Safety Certified AS/NZS 4801:2001
Environmentally Certified ISO 1400:2004
Quality Certified ISO 9001:2008
In house Accredited Workplace Health & Safety Advisor / Estimator.
Electrical Contractors License Qld – Licence No. C9045.
ACRS Master Cabler – Licence No. A000084.
Install, Inspect and Report on Hazardous Area Installations – Certificate No. CT00110.
Security Providers License No/Ref 3259135 SF2.
I & C Instrumentation & Electrical Pty Ltd over the past twenty years of business has developed a reputation as a reliable and professional organization.
We employ only qualified personnel and pride ourselves on providing quality work to all of our clients.
Environmental Policy Statement
We are committed to sustainable development throughout our Company's operations which covers a range of Electrical and Industrial industry sectors.
Continual improvement in environmental performance will be achieved by setting objectives, measuring progress and communicating results.
To deliver sustainable development, we will:
* Communicate I&C Instrumentation & Electrical Environmental Policy and procedures to all employees;
* Comply with all applicable environmental laws, regulations, statutory obligations and relevant voluntary
codes of practice;
* Make business decisions that work towards achieving sustainable development and a reduction in
* Ensure that our employees, subcontractors, suppliers and consultants are aware of their environmental
obligations with respect to I&C Instrumentation & Electrical operations;
* Strive to conserve resources, reduce waste (as per I&C Waste Management Policy I&C-E-P001) and
eliminate or minimise adverse environmental effects and risks that may be associated with our services
* Work with our clients and other stakeholders to help them achieve their environmental objectives and
* Periodically review and revise our Environmental Policy and procedures to maintain their relevance.
We will respond to the environmental challenges in all areas of our business and it is the responsibility of every employee to implement this policy.
General Manager: Date: __/___/______
I&C Instrumentation & Electrical Pty Ltd